#9414, (17 February 1864-10 October 1954)
|Birth*||17 FEB 1864 ||George Mead was born on 17 FEB 1864 at Marylebone, London, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Nathaniel Mead and Hannah Pont at 128 New Kent Road, Newington, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||George Mead lived with Hannah Pont at 6 Hunter Street, Bloomsbury, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Mead was employed as Postman.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1893 ||He married Caroline Rebecca Irwin in JUL 1893 at Marylebone, LondonG.5 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||George Mead was employed as Postman, G.P.O.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Caroline Rebecca Irwin lived at 64 Thornhill Road, Barnsbury, London, EnglandG, together with Henrietta Mary Mead, George H Mead, Frederick Charles Mead, Caroline Margaret Mead and Florence Lily Mead.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||George Mead and Caroline Rebecca Irwin lived at 64 Thornhill Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with George H Mead and Caroline Margaret Mead.7 |
|Death*||10 OCT 1954 ||George Mead died on 10 OCT 1954 at Barnsbury, LondonG, aged 90.8,9 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, London, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 1a 501.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Caroline Rebecca Irwin & George Mead, Strand, London, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 1b 1175.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1954, vol 5c 945.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to dau. Caroline.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S124] 1939 census, date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016