#9462, (29 January 1874-3 March 1951)
|Birth*||29 JAN 1874 ||Patrick Holmes was born on 29 JAN 1874 at Pontoon, Ballina, Mayo, IrelandG.2 |
|Marriage*||13 NOV 1897 ||He married Alma Mary Martin, daughter of Thomas Martin and Sarah Elizabeth Charlesworth, on 13 NOV 1897 at Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Patrick Holmes was employed as Colliery Horse Keeper.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Alma Mary Martin lived at 32 Hope Street, Darfield, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Holmes and Mary Holmes.3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Patrick Holmes and Alma Mary Martin lived at 26 Hope Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Holmes, Mary Holmes, Nora Holmes, Martin Holmes, Thomas Holmes and Bridget Holmes.4 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Patrick Holmes and Alma Mary Martin lived at 59 Stonyford Road, Wombwell, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with William Gerald Holmes, James Holmes and Joseph Anthony Holmes.5 |
|Death*||3 MAR 1951 ||Patrick Holmes died on 3 MAR 1951 at Wombwell, Barnsley, YorkshireG, aged 77.6,7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Patrick Holmes & Alma Martin, Barnley, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1897, vol 9c 395.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, birth, 15 Feb 1874, Ballina, Mayo, Ireland, vol 4 16, fhl 255869 parents Martin Holmes & Mary Hopkins.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Staincross, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1951, vol 2d 783.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Thomas Holmes.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016