#9466, (9 November 1903-7 March 1954)
|Birth*||9 NOV 1903 ||Martin Holmes was born on 9 NOV 1903 at Wombwell, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||22 NOV 1903 ||He was baptized on 22 NOV 1903 at St Michael & All Angels Church, Wombwell, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Patrick Holmes and Alma Mary Martin at 26 Hope Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Holmes, Mary Holmes, Nora Holmes, Thomas Holmes and Bridget Holmes.1 |
|Marriage*||3 NOV 1928 ||Martin Holmes married Ann Ogden on 3 NOV 1928 at Wombwell, Barnsley, YorkshireG.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Martin Holmes was employed as Colliery Banksman.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Ann Ogden lived at 14 St Marys Road, Darfield, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||7 MAR 1954 ||Martin Holmes died on 7 MAR 1954 at 56 North Street, Darfield, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 50.6,7 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Barnsley, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1904, vol 9c 274.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, bapt., Martin Holmes, parents Patrick & Mary Martin, St Michael & All Angels, Wombwell, fhl 1942372.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martin Holmes & Ann Ogden, St Michael & All Angels, Wombwell, fhl 1942372, & Barnsley, Oct-Dec 1928, vol 9c 492.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 50, Staincross, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1954, vol 2d 568.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016