|Birth*||1866 ||Jeffrey Janes was born in 1866 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Jesse Janes at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with Charles Janes, Elizabeth Janes, Ellen Baker, George Janes, James Janes and Frederick Janes.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Jeffrey Janes lived with Jesse Janes and Sarah Baker at Verneys Row Cottage, Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Janes, George Janes, James Janes, Alfred Charles W Janes and Lucy Janes.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Jeffrey Janes lived at 3 Hereton Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Barman.5 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1892 ||He married Sarah Elizabeth Willoughby in OCT 1892 at Chelsea, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Jeffrey Janes lived at 43 Tachbrook Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG, together with Arthur George Janes, Frederick Charles Janes, Rose Elizabeth Janes and William David Janes.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Jeffrey Janes was employed as Cellarman.8 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, serbvant, barman Burrows family. with brother.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jeffrey Janes & Sarah Elizabeth Willoughby, St George Hanover Square, London, Oct-Dec 1892, vol 1a 873.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with brother & family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016