Stephen Arthur Baker1
#9590, (30 November 1898-21 April 1984)
|Birth*||30 NOV 1898 ||Stephen Arthur Baker was born on 30 NOV 1898 at Otford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||5 FEB 1899 ||He was baptized on 5 FEB 1899 at St Bartholomew's Church, Otford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Edward Robert Baker and Elizabeth Townsend at 12 Willow Terrace, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Harry Baker, Edward Robert Baker, Sydney John Baker and John Louis Baker.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||14 OCT 1916 ||Stephen Arthur Baker began military service on 14 OCT 1916 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-End*||26 APR 1919 ||He ended military service on 26 APR 1919 at Bedford, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1923 ||He married Gwendoline Elizabeth Marsh in JAN 1923 at Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Stephen Arthur Baker was employed as Carpenter.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Gwendoline Elizabeth Marsh lived at 'Hilldrop', 7 Station Road, Otford, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||21 APR 1984 ||Stephen Arthur Baker died on 21 APR 1984 at Otford, KentG, aged 85.7,8 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Stephen Arthur Baker, parents Edward Robert & Elizabeth, Otford, Kent.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 41459, Stephen Arthur Baker, Otford, Kent; Short Service Attestation. Beds., Regt.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, marriage; Stephen E Baker & Gwendoline E Marsh, Huntingdon, Jan-Mar 1923, vol 3b 387.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, Apr 1984, vol 16 1947.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016