#9882, (1 October 1805-March 1872)
|Birth*||1 OCT 1805 ||John Seabrook was born on 1 OCT 1805 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||11 OCT 1805 ||He was baptized on 11 OCT 1805 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1837 ||He married Ann Stone on 24 DEC 1837 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||John Seabrook and Ann Stone lived at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Seabrook and Sarah Seabrook.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||John Seabrook lived with Francis Seabrook at Northall, BuckinghamshireG, together with Francis Seabrook.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||John Seabrook lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of John Seabrook was 'Greengrocer.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Northall, BuckinghamshireG, together with Francis Seabrook.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||John Seabrook was employed as labourer.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1872 ||He died in MAR 1872 at Northall, BuckinghamshireG, aged 66.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 45.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., John Seabrook, parents Francis & Esther, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 826462.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Seabrooke & Anne Stone, Edlesborough, bucks., fhl 1042381.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with brother.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 67, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1872, vol 3b 283.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016