#9885, (13 May 1840-June 1917)
|Birth*||13 MAY 1840 ||Sarah Seabrook was born on 13 MAY 1840 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with John Seabrook and Ann Stone at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Seabrook.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Sarah Seabrook and Mary Ann Seabrook lived at Northall, BuckinghamshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||13 SEP 1862 ||Sarah Seabrook married Henry Cook on 13 SEP 1862 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Seabrook and Henry Cook lived at 2 Ebenezer Road, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Cook, Mary Cook and Jane Cook.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1917 ||Sarah Seabrook died in JUN 1917 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 77.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1840, vol 6 75.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, recorded as grandchildren of William & Elizabeth Stone, straw platters.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah Seabrook, 22, father John, & Henry Cook, Edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1042381. & Jul-Sep 1862, vol 3b 626.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1917, vol 3b 419.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, relationship and ages.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016