#981, (1857-25 October 1936)
|Birth*||1857 ||Alfred King was born in 1857 at Hartley, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||15 FEB 1857 ||He was baptized on 15 FEB 1857 at All Saints Church, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with John King and Anne Hayes at 'The Chequers' Inn, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary King, Emily King and John King.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Alfred King lived with John King and Emma Dinah Lane at 41 High Street, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emily King.4 |
|Employment*||18 MAR 1873 ||Alfred King was employed as Assistant to Mr Blaxall, Grocer.5 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1880 ||He married Charlotte Vallins, daughter of Henry Vallins and Ellen Marchant, in SEP 1880 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Alfred King and Charlotte Vallins lived at 44 Gower Place, Pancras, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Alfred King was employed as Grocer's Manager.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Charlotte Vallins lived at 35 Lyneham Road, Battersea, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Alfred King and Charlotte Vallins lived at 64 Parish Lane, Beckenham, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Alfred King was employed as Grocer, own account.11 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Charlotte Vallins lived at 72 Cambridge Road, Anerley, Surrey, EnglandG.11 |
|Death*||25 OCT 1936 ||Alfred King died on 25 OCT 1936 at 81 Clifton Road, Kingston on Thames, Surrey, EnglandG.12,13 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 4 at census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Alfred, parents John & Ann King. Hartley, Kent 1473678 & C392738.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, to Mr Blaxall, Grocer.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Alfred King & Charlotte Vallins, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1880, vol 2a 921.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with wife, Charlotte, age 24, Halstead, Kent.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with wife Charlotte, no children.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Surrey north eastern, Dec 1936, vol 2a 17.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to second wife, Mildred Mary Harris.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016