#1228, (June 1769-March 1842)
|Birth*||JUN 1769 ||Anne Hodsoll was born in JUN 1769 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||10 JUL 1769 ||She was baptized on 10 JUL 1769 at Eynsford, KentG.2 |
|Marriage*||1790 ||She married John Gibson, son of John Gibson and Mary Davison, in 1790 at Eynsford, KentG.3 |
|(Witness) Birth||6 JUL 1833 ||Anne Hodsoll witnessed the birth of Mary Gibson on 6 JUL 1833 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Anne Hodsoll lived with William Gibson and Sophia Lane at Farningham, KentG, together with Emily Caroline Gibson and Mary Gibson.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1842 ||Anne Hodsoll died in MAR 1842 at Eynsford, KentG, aged 72.6 |
- [S100] Non-conformist records, birth, James Gibson, father John Gibson, mother Ann Hodsoll, Farningham, Kent, Non-conformist register; Dr Williams' registry.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Ann Hodsoll, father Samuel Hodsoll, mother Ann Mansfield; Eynsford, Kent 0992518.
- [S29] Email from, Jan 2014; K Robinson, unverified.
- [S100] Non-conformist records, birth declaration for Mary Gibson, Farningham, parents William & Philadelphia (dau. of James & Dina Lane) Gibson. in father's house.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent Jan-Mar 1842, vol 5 77.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with son William, age 70.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016