#1243, (1791-March 1870)
|Birth*||1791 ||Robert Hayes was born in 1791 at Swanscombe, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||25 SEP 1791 ||He was baptized on 25 SEP 1791 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Swanscombe, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1815 ||He married Mary Barber on 25 DEC 1815 at Holy Trinity Church, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Robert Hayes and Mary Barber lived at Neve House Farm, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Anne Hayes.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Robert Hayes was 'Victualler.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Barber lived at Kings Arms, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Anne Hayes and John King.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1870 ||Robert Hayes died in MAR 1870 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 60 at census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Robert Hayes, parents Robert & Elizabeth; St Peter & St Paul, Swanscombe, Kent.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert Hayes & Mary Barber, Dartford, Kent; fhl 1469338, M036542.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with two sons, John & Robert and mother Elizabeth.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1870, vol 2a 229.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016