#1422, (1812-December 1892)
|Birth*||1812 ||Daniel Pollard was born in 1812 at Wootton, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||1844 ||He married Martha Long, daughter of Sarah ?, in 1844 at Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Daniel Pollard was 'Blacksmith.2' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Martha Long lived at Hill Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1892 ||Daniel Pollard died in DEC 1892 at Ryde, Isle of WightG.5 |
- [S28] Monumental inscription, Ryde Old Cemetary, Section T.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 39 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Isle of Wight RO1/ 174.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, next to Henry and Anne Long.
- [S17] BMD indices, Isle of Wight, age 81, Oct-Dec 1892, vol2b 385.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016