Harold Ridley Hooper1
#10859, (9 April 1884-5 August 1953)
|Birth*||9 APR 1884 ||Harold Ridley Hooper was born on 9 APR 1884 at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with John Ridley Hooper and Anna Salmon at 4/5 Whiting Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Edward Ridley Hooper, Rosa Ridley Hooper, Ethel Ridley Hooper, Agnes Ridley Hooper and Thomas Ridley Hooper.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Harold Ridley Hooper lived with John Ridley Hooper and Anna Salmon at Bury St Edmunds, SuffolkG, together with Edward Ridley Hooper, Ethel Ridley Hooper, Rosa Ridley Hooper, Agnes Ridley Hooper, Thomas Ridley Hooper, Alfred Ridley Hooper and Kathleen Ridley Hooper.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Harold Ridley Hooper was employed as Shop assistant.4 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1918 ||He married Milicent Lettuce Marjorie Downing in JAN 1918 at Woodbridge, Suffolk, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Harold Ridley Hooper was 'Architect; Brev. Col. HM Army.6' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Milicent Lettuce Marjorie Downing lived at 50 Tuddenham Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||5 AUG 1953 ||Harold Ridley Hooper died on 5 AUG 1953 at East Suffolk & Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich, Suffolk, EnglandG, aged 69.8,9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1884, vol 4a 663.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harold R Hooper & Millicent L M Downing, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1918,vol 4a 2003.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Ipswich, Suffolk, Jul-Sep 1953, vol 4b 589.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Ipswich, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1921, vol 4a 1902, mother Downing.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016