#12564, (1830-January 1892)
|Birth*||1830 ||Benjamin Sevier was born in 1830 at Wanstrow, Somerset, EnglandG.1 |
|Name Variation||1840 ||He was also known as Seviour.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Owen Sevier and Charlotte Vaisey at Wanstrow, SomersetG, together with Ann Sevier.1 |
|Marriage*||9 DEC 1849 ||Benjamin Sevier married Henrietta Jones on 9 DEC 1849 at Cloford, Somerset, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Benjamin Sevier was employed as Agricultural labourer.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Henrietta Jones lived at Waterlip, Cranmore, Somerset, EnglandG, together with Anne Seviour, Rebecca Seviour, Charlotte Hester Seviour, Andrew Robert Seviour and Marcella Seviour.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Benjamin Sevier and Henrietta Jones lived at Ashwell, Nunney, Somerset, EnglandG, together with Andrew Robert Seviour, Marcella Seviour, Hester Seviour, Owen Seviour and Clara Seviour.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1892 ||Benjamin Sevier died in JAN 1892 at Cloford, SomersetG.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, in census' from 1840 onward.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Benjamin Seviour & Henrietta Jones, Cloford, Somerset, fhl 1526552.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 61, Frome, Somerset, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 5c 408.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016