#3045, (1822-March 1875)
|Birth*||1822 ||Martha Titchener was born in 1822 at Inglesham, Wiltshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||29 AUG 1839 ||She married Thomas Tovey on 29 AUG 1839 at St John the Baptist Church, Inglesham, Wiltshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Obediah Titchener.2,3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Martha Titchener and Thomas Tovey lived at Upper Inglesham, Wiltshire, EnglandG, together with John Tovey and Obediah Titchener.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Martha Titchener and Thomas Tovey lived at Inglesham, WiltshireG, together with John Tovey, Edward Tovey, William Tovey and Obediah Titchener.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Martha Titchener and Thomas Tovey lived at Inglesham Road, Inglesham, Wiltshire, EnglandG, together with George Tovey and Emma Tovey.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Martha Titchener lived at 142 Garliff Buildings, Westminster, London, EnglandG, together with George Tovey and Emma Tovey.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1875 ||Martha Titchener died in MAR 1875 at Islington, London, EnglandG.8 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), mariage Thomas Tovey & Martha Titchener, father Obediah.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Thomas Tovey & Martha Titchener, Highworth, Wilts., Jul-Sep 1839, vol 3 453.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Martha Titchener, 17, father Obadiah, & Thomas Tovey, 23, father John, Inglesham, Wilts., no 4, p 2. & fhl 1279307.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, not on census saying in Berkshire.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 53, St George Hanover Square, Jan-Mar 1875, vol 1a 296.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Harry Tovey, parents Thomas & Martha, Upper Inglesham, Wilts, no. 200, p 25.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016