Alec George Impey1
#3700, (June 1898-8 March 1941)
|Birth*||JUN 1898 ||Alec George Impey was born in JUN 1898 at Willesden, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||17 SEP 1903 ||He was baptized on 17 SEP 1903 at St Martin's Church, Kensal Rise, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Amos Jesse Impey and Naomi Mead at 5 Waverley Road, Paddington, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Lydia Grace Impey, Lilian Mary Impey and Cecil Jesse Impey.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||10 FEB 1914 ||Alec George Impey began military service on 10 FEB 1914 at Hounslow, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1915 ||He married Victoria E Brown in DEC 1915 at Paddington, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||FEB 1941 ||Alec George Impey lived at 37A St Luke's Road, Westbourne Park, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||8 MAR 1941 ||He died on 8 MAR 1941 at Cafe de Paris, Coventry Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG, aged 42 see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caf%C3%A9_de_Paris_(London) for details of the bomb that caused his death.8,7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hendon, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1898, vol 3a 234.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, birth & bapt.; Alec George; father Amos Jesse Impey, mother Naomi; St Martin Kensal Rise.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Royal Fusiliers, Special Reserve.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage Victoria E Brown & Alec G Impey, St Marylebone, London, Oct-Dec 1915, vol 1a 1876.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, death, London, Westminster, page 900.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 42, Paddington, London, Mar 1941, vol 1a 751.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Paddington, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1916, vol 1a 81. mother Brown.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016