#4170, (July 1878-25 May 1936)
|Birth*||JUL 1878 ||Thomas Brooker was born in JUL 1878 at Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||14 JUL 1878 ||He was baptized on 14 JUL 1878 at Holy Savior, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Thomas Brooker and Eliza Silk at Station Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Harold Ernest Brooker.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Brooker lived at School, Ardingley, Sussex, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas Brooker and Eliza Silk at 16 Walsworth road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Harold Ernest Brooker, Ethel Mary Brooker, Mildred L Brooker, Florence H Brooker, Winifred S Brooker and Cecil R Brooker.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Brooker was employed as Ironmonger's assistant.6 |
|Marriage*||22 JAN 1902 ||He married Edith Charlotte Ivory on 22 JAN 1902 at Stevenage, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Thomas Brooker was 'Ironmonger; founded a firm still going today. see http://www.tbrooker.co.uk/about-us/history-of-brookers.8' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Edith Charlotte Ivory lived at 4 West Hill, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Thomas Brooker, Arthur Douglas Brooker and Edith Ivory Brooker.8 |
|Death*||25 MAY 1936 ||Thomas Brooker died on 25 MAY 1936 at Southlands, Blackhorse Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, aged 57.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hitchin, Herts., Jul-Sep 1878, vol 3a 368.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Thomas Brooker, parents Thomas & Eliza; Holy Savior, Hitchin.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, boarding pupil.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Brooker & Edith Charlotte Ivory, Stevenage, Herts., 1537911.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to sons Thomas & Arther Douglas. Ironmongers.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016