William Clayson Rigby1
#5170, (April 1871-)
|Birth*||APR 1871 ||William Clayson Rigby was born in APR 1871 at Chapel Brampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||14 MAY 1871 ||He was baptized on 14 MAY 1871 at Church Brampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Chapel Brampton, NorthamptonshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1905 ||He married Ada Ellen Lane, daughter of William James Lane and Sarah Ann James, in MAR 1905 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Clayson Rigby was employed as Groom & gardener.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ada Ellen Lane lived at Spratton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Clayson William Rigby.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brixworth, Northants., Apr-Jun 1871, vol 3b 116.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., William Clayson Rigby, parents William & Catherine, Church Brampton, Northants.,.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents William & Catherine & 5 siblings.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ada Ellen Lane & William Clayson Rigby, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1905, vol 2a 427.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016