Mary Ann Todd1
#6297, (October 1870-January 1917)
|Birth*||OCT 1870 ||Mary Ann Todd was born in OCT 1870 at Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with William Todd and Mary Monk at West Street, Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with George William Todd, John Thomas Todd, Isaac Todd and William Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Todd lived with William Todd and Mary Monk at Kings Cliffe, NorthamptonshireG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Todd lived at 97 High Street, Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG, together with George William Todd and Catherine Dolby.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1917 ||Mary Ann Todd died in JAN 1917 at Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG, aged 46.6 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, year and place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oundle, Northants., Oct-Dec 1870, vol 3b 201.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, visitor to John Round, GP, also in household Catherine, 21, & George Todd, 29.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 46, Kings Norton, Worcs., Jan-Mar 1917, vol 6d 131.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016