Thomas Henry Ashenden1
#7104, (22 June 1883-10 July 1944)
|Birth*||22 JUN 1883 ||Thomas Henry Ashenden was born on 22 JUN 1883 at Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Harry.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Samuel Ashenden and Martha Ann Hodge at 13 Trafalgar Road, Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Jane Ashenden, Edith Lilian Ashenden and Amy Elizabeth Ashenden.4 |
|Residence||1900 ||Thomas Henry Ashenden lived at Batavia, Java, IndonesiaG.5 |
|Immigration*||1 NOV 1901 ||He immigrated on 1 NOV 1901 to Norfolk, Virginia, USAG.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||11 DEC 1901 ||He began military service on 11 DEC 1901 at Norfolk, VirginiaG.6 |
|Residence||28 MAY 1905 ||He lived at San Juan, Puerto Rico, USAG.7 |
|Employment*||30 APR 1910 ||He was employed as Machinist, machine shop.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 APR 1910 ||He lived with Margaret E Usher at 40 Chippewa Court, Essex, Essex, Massachusetts, USAG.9 |
|Marriage*||25 JUN 1911 ||Thomas Henry Ashenden married Margaret E Usher on 25 JUN 1911 at Swampscott, Essex, Massachusetts, USAG.10 |
|Naturalization*||17 AUG 1918 ||Thomas Henry Ashenden was naturalized on 17 AUG 1918 at Massachusetts, USAG.5 |
|Residence||14 SEP 1918 ||He and Margaret E Usher lived at 12 Rill Street, Boston, Massachusetts, USAG.5 |
|Employment||3 APR 1940 ||Thomas Henry Ashenden was employed as Machinist, steel mill.11 |
|Residence||1942 ||He lived at 66 Harbor View Street, Dorchester, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USAG.12 |
|Death*||10 JUL 1944 ||He died on 10 JUL 1944 at Dorchester, Suffolk, MassachusettsG, aged 61.13 |
|Burial*||15 JUL 1944 ||He was buried on 15 JUL 1944 at Saint Joseph Cemetery, Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts, USAG.14 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thomas Henry RS Ashenden, Gravesend, Kent, Jul-Sep 1883, vol 2a 475.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place, as Harry, with parents & siblings.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S59] USPRI, Naturalisation record, State of Massachusetts, no 85870. birth date & place, arrival & previous abode.
- [S59] USPRI, Patients at Naval Hospitals,.
- [S59] USPRI, Patients at Naval Hospitals, San Juan, PR, 28 May 1905 to 4 Jul 1905.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S47] US census, 1910, houshold of Michael J Usher & family.
- [S59] USPRI, Massachusetts Marriage records; Thomas H Ashenden, 28, father Samuel, mother Martha Hodge, & Margaret E Usher, 28, father Michael J, mother Mary J Coen. Swampscott. Mass.no 36, p 2730, 1911.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S59] USPRI, WW2 Draft Registration cards, U238.
- [S52] US SS Index, birth & death date, SSN 012055769.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com, #42622306.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016