#8279, (January 1854-3 April 1904)
|Birth*||JAN 1854 ||Robert Dinnadge was born in JAN 1854 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||2 APR 1854 ||He was baptized on 2 APR 1854 at St Nicholas' Church, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley at 60 Elder Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with William Henry Dinnadge, George Dinnadge and David Dinnadge.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Robert Dinnadge lived with William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley at 2 Albion Road, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with George Dinnadge, Albert Dinnadge, Alfred Dinnadge and Mary Jane Dinnadge.5 |
|Marriage*||30 APR 1876 ||Robert Dinnadge married Sarah Ann Morris on 30 APR 1876 at St Luke's Church, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Robert Dinnadge and Sarah Ann Morris lived at 17 The Polygon, Clapham, London, EnglandG, together with Robert William Dinnadge and Ernest George Dinnadge.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Robert Dinnadge was employed as Poulterer's assistant.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Sarah Ann Morris lived at 41 Byrne Road, Streatham, London, EnglandG, together with Olive Emma Dinnadge, Horace David Dinnadge, Charles Henry Dinnadge and Francis Stanley Dinnadge.8 |
|Death*||3 APR 1904 ||Robert Dinnadge died on 3 APR 1904 at Battersea Union Infirmary, Battersea, London, EnglandG, aged 50.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1854, vol 2b 215.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Robert Dinnadge, parents Willam & Ezlia, St Nicholas, Brighton.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers, Pugh family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Dimmidge, 21, father William, & Sarah Ann Morris, 20, father William, St Lukes, Chelsea, London. no 312, p 156.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 50, Wandsworth, London, vol 1d 307.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016