John Joseph Black1
#9569, (1895-December 1963)
|Birth*||1895 ||John Joseph Black was born in 1895 at Queensland, AustraliaG.1 |
|Marriage*||20 DEC 1918 ||He married Violet Mary Stacey, daughter of John Stacey and Mary Isabella Paton, on 20 DEC 1918 at Charters Towers, Queensland, AustraliaG.1 |
|Occupation*||1919 ||The occupation of John Joseph Black was 'Carter.2' |
|Residence*||1919 ||He and Violet Mary Stacey lived at Cloncurry, Queensland, AustraliaG.2 |
|Employment*||1930 ||John Joseph Black was employed as Train Examiner.3 |
|Residence||1930 ||He and Violet Mary Stacey lived at Mount Morgan, Queensland, AustraliaG.3 |
|Residence||1943 ||John Joseph Black and Violet Mary Stacey lived at 45 Vale Street, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence||1963 ||John Joseph Black and Violet Mary Stacey lived at 28 Victor Street, Banyo, Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaG.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1963 ||John Joseph Black died in DEC 1963 at Banyo, Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaG.6 |
|Burial*||30 DEC 1963 ||He was buried on 30 DEC 1963 at Nudgee Cemetery, Nudgee, Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaG.6 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Violet Mary Stacey & John Joseph Black, QLD, 1918, r.n. 002738, p 1884.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Kennedy, Cloncurry, 1919, p 5.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Capricornia, Mount Morgan, 1930, p 5.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Brisbane, Kelvin Grove, 1943, p 14.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Lilley, Banyo, 1963, p 12.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, burial, John Black, findagrave.com, #183369003. no details, plot 6A-254..
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Norman John Black, father John Joseph, mother Violet Mary Stacey, QLD, 1942, r.n. B057122, p 185.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016