Christopher James Titchener
#320, (March 1899-)
|Nickname|| ||Christopher James Titchener also went by the name of Jim. |
|Birth*||MAR 1899 ||He was born in MAR 1899 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Frank Stephenson Titchener, Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener, Harriet Amelia Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Christopher James Titchener lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, together with Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener, Henry William Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.3 |
|Emigration*||11 AUG 1923 ||Christopher James Titchener emigrated on 11 AUG 1923 from MV Pittsburg, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaG.4 |
|Occupation*||SEP 1923 ||The occupation of Christopher James Titchener was 'Engineer.5' |
|Note*||SEP 1923 ||He intends to go to Winnipeg, to go harvesting as a permanent resident. in SEP 1923 at CanadaG.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Aylesbury, Bucks., Jan-Mar 1899, vol 3a 832.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, Passenger declaration for James Titchener, age 24, Whitchurch.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, on arrivals declaration.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016