Minnie Mary Wansbury1
#366, (26 March 1893-June 1935)
|Birth*||26 MAR 1893 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury was born on 26 MAR 1893 at Hartley, Kent, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Baptism||30 APR 1893 ||She was baptized on 30 APR 1893 at All Saints Church, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with George Charles Wansbury and Emily King at Black Lion Inn, Hartley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ellen Emily Emma Wansbury, Frank Robert Wansbury, John Alfred William Wansbury, Vincent Ernest Wansbury, Harold Victor Wansbury and Edwin Sydney Wansbury.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury lived with Emily King at Hartley, KentG, together with John Alfred William Wansbury, Frank Robert Wansbury, Edwin Sydney Wansbury, Ellen Emily Emma Wansbury, Vincent Ernest Wansbury, Harold Victor Wansbury and Percival Gordon Wansbury.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury was employed as Dressmaker's, apprentice.8 |
|(Witness) Marriage||9 AUG 1911 ||She witnessed the marriage of Herbert Smith and Emma Ellen Stacey on 9 AUG 1911 at The Wesleyan Chapel, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.9,10 |
|Marriage*||27 DEC 1919 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury married James Walter Wallace on 27 DEC 1919 at St Alban the Martyr Church, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.11 |
|Residence*||1931 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury and James Walter Wallace lived at 4 Cornwallis Walk, Woolwich, London, EnglandG.12 |
|Death*||JUN 1935 ||Minnie Mary Wansbury died in JUN 1935 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG, aged 42.13 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Minnie Mary Wansbury, father George Charles, mother Emily.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Minnie Mary Wansbury, father George Charles, mother Emily; Hartley.
- [S17] BMD indices, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 500.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Minnie Mary Wansbury, father George Charles, mother Emily. 1473678.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, living at home.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Herbert Smith, 28, father Henry, & Emma Ellen Stacey, 27, father William, Wesleyan Chapel, Chelsfield, no 100.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, Omitted Aug 1911.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James W Wallace & Minnie M Wansbury Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 2a 1548.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Newham, Woolwich, 1931, p 47.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 42, Bromley, Kent, Jun 1935, vol 2a 769.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Lewisham, London, Jul-Sep 1923, vol 1d 1721, mother Wansbury.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Lewisham, London, Apr-Jun 1929, vol 1d 1336, mother Wansbury.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016