#368, (June 1848-June 1934)
|Birth*||JUN 1848 ||Ellen Vaughan was born in JUN 1848 at Swanley, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||2 JUL 1848 ||She was baptized on 2 JUL 1848 at Sutton at Hone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with William Vaughan and Elizabeth Wright at Nightingale Place, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Richard Vaughan.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ellen Vaughan lived with William Vaughan and Elizabeth Wright at Button Street, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||10 NOV 1873 ||Ellen Vaughan married Mark Wansbury, son of William Wansbury and Emma Dinah Lane, on 10 NOV 1873 at St Philip's Church, Lambeth, Surrey, EnglandG.7,8,9 |
|Residence*||1883 ||Ellen Vaughan and Mark Wansbury lived at 23 Hatton Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with George Charles Wansbury, Emma Elizabeth Wansbury and Mark Joseph Wansbury.10 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Vaughan lived at 1 Button Street, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mark Joseph Wansbury, William Jones Wansbury and William Vaughan.11 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ellen Vaughan lived at 6 Button Street, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Jones Wansbury and Mark Joseph Wansbury.12 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Ellen Vaughan lived at 5 Button Street Lane, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Jones Wansbury.13 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Ellen Vaughan was employed as Field worker.14 |
|Death*||JUN 1934 ||She died in JUN 1934 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.15 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1848, vol 5 97.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 87 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 62 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father William Vaughan, mother Elizabeth.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, also son Thomas, age 19.
- [S17] BMD indices, Lambeth, London, Oct-Dec 1873, vol 1d 519.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Mark Wansbury & Ellen Vaughan, Lambeth St Philip. witnesses Thomas Vaughan & Mary King. no. 440.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electorl Register, 1884. Marylebone, Church Street Ward.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as Ellen Vaughan, widow.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Filled in by William Wansbury, 4 rooms.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Filled in by William Wansbury.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Dartford, Kent, Jun 1934. vol 2a 794.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Gen Humble on Genes Reunited.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 19 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1884, vol 1a 654.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016