#577, (1829-December 1898)
|Birth*||1829 ||Sarah Ashdown was born in 1829 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||13 JAN 1830 ||She was baptized on 13 JAN 1830 at St George's Church, Wrotham, Kent, England.G.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived at Gate House, Tery's Lodge, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Church Road, Offham, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||10 DEC 1864 ||She married John Stacey, son of William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield, on 10 DEC 1864 at St Helen's Church, Cliffe at Hoo, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Ashdown and John Stacey lived at Bo Peep, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with William George Stacey.7 |
|Residence*||4 APR 1881 ||Sarah Ashdown and John Stacey lived at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with William George Stacey.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1898 ||Sarah Ashdown died in DEC 1898 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, surname from marriage record.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0857/7/7 Aged 51.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Sarah Ashdown, parents Henry & Sarah, Wrotham, Kent.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with parents Harry & Sarah & 6 siblings.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, servant, Money household, Rector of Offham.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Sarah Ashdown & John Stacey, North Ayesford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 2a 605.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 68, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1898, vol 2a 268.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents John & Sarah.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016