#13055, (5 December 1871-January 1958)
|Birth*||5 DEC 1871 ||William Lugsden was born on 5 DEC 1871 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||18 AUG 1872 ||He was baptized on 18 AUG 1872 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 APR 1881 ||He lived with Sarah Ann Tompkins at Northall Road, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Louisa Lugsden, Edith Lugsden, Flora Lugsden and Kate Lugsden.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Lugsden lived with Robert Lugsden and Sarah Ann Tompkins at 7 Melville Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Kate Lugsden, Charles Lugsden and Flora Lugsden.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1892 ||William Lugsden married Agnes Wright in JUL 1892 at Gateshead, Durham, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Lugsden was employed as Foreman, Colliery, above ground.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Agnes Wright lived at Thornley, Durham, EnglandG, together with Cecily Lugsden, Stanley Lugsden and William Lugsden.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Lugsden and Agnes Wright lived at 209 Brighton Road, Gateshead, Durham, EnglandG, together with Jane Lugsden, Cecily Lugsden, Stanley Lugsden, William Lugsden, Edith Lugsden, Ivy Lugsden and May Lugsden.7 |
|Death*||JAN 1958 ||William Lugsden died in JAN 1958 at Gateshead, DurhamG, aged 86.8 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., William Lugsden, parents Robert & Sarah Ann, eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279092.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1871, vol 3b 398.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Lugsden & Agnes Wright, Durham, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 10a 515.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Gateshead, Durham, Jan-Mar 1958, vol 1a 937.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016