#7300, (June 1787-June 1873)
|Birth*||JUN 1787 ||James Noble was born in JUN 1787 at Martlesford, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||22 JUL 1787 ||He was baptized on 22 JUL 1787 at Martlesford, SuffolkG.2 |
|Marriage*||24 FEB 1808 ||He married Abigail Button, daughter of John Button and Sarah Keer, on 24 FEB 1808 at St Mary & St Peter's Church, Kelsale, Suffolk, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||James Noble and Abigail Button lived at Potash, Renham, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Emma Noble and Sarah Keer.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||James Noble and Abigail Button lived at Pallants Potash, Rendham, Suffolk, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||James Noble lived at Rendham, SuffolkG, together with Eliza Noble and Elizabeth Noble.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||James Noble was employed as Farm bailiff.6 |
|Death*||JUN 1873 ||He died in JUN 1873 at Rendham, Suffolk, EnglandG.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Noble & Abeigle Button, Kelsale, Suffolk,.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; James Noble, parents Henry Noble & Elizabeth Spell, Martlesford, Suffold, fhl 919624.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Noble & Abeigle Button, Kelsale, Suffolk, fhl 496832.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with grandson, Henry Darby, age 2 months, Kelsale.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death; age 85, Plomesgate, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1873, vol 4a 431.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016