#7887, (28 January 1828-January 1911)
|Birth*||28 JAN 1828 ||John Cheeseman was born on 28 JAN 1828 at Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||24 FEB 1828 ||He was baptized on 24 FEB 1828 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Jane Duke at 10 Canal Street, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and Emma Cheeseman.3 |
|Marriage*||5 SEP 1849 ||John Cheeseman married Elizabeth Cheeseman, daughter of James Cheeseman and Rebecca Neal, on 5 SEP 1849 at St Giles' Church, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||John Cheeseman and Elizabeth Cheeseman lived at 17 Rye Lane, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Richard Cheeseman.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||John Cheeseman was employed as Wire rope work labourer.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Elizabeth Cheeseman lived at Canary Street, Deptford, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Richard Cheeseman, John William Cheeseman, Emma Charlotte Cheeseman and Thomas Cheeseman.6 |
|Death*||JAN 1911 ||John Cheeseman died in JAN 1911 at Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., John Cheeseman, parents Richard & Jane, St Mary, Newington, Surrey, no 95, p 12.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Cheeseman, father Richard, & Elizabeth Cheeseman, father James, St Giles, Camberwell, no 252, p 126.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 83, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1911, vol 2a 460.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016