#9881, (April 1815-)
|Birth*||APR 1815 ||Francis Seabrook was born in APR 1815 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||14 MAY 1815 ||He was baptized on 14 MAY 1815 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Francis Seabrook and Esther Bird at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Francis Seabrook lived with Francis Seabrook at Northall, BuckinghamshireG, together with John Seabrook.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Francis Seabrook lived at Round Hill Farm, Great Kimble, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||He was employed as labourer.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Seabrook at Northall, BuckinghamshireG.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 24.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Francis Seabrook, parents Francis & Esther, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279092.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodger, Heels family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with brother.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016